Tips for Exam Success
Exams review the past semester of newly developed skills and newly acquired knowledge. Students, take time to prepare in ways that work best for you.
- Study in a space where you feel relaxed and can concentrate.
- Sleep and rest the night before an exam.
- Eat well, especially the morning of a test.
- Stay connected. Study with peers, reach out to teachers and maximize office hours.
- Be confident. We believe in you; so should you!
We wish all of our students the best of luck! If you have any questions, please always feel free to be in touch with your teachers.