To Get Started (videos can be found below)
Step #2 To register for the first time, log in with the following information (note: you will create your own log-in information for future use on the next screen):
- Athlete ID: "new"
- Password: "new"
- Database: atsehillel
Step #3 Once you are logged in, please complete all three required tabs (General, Insurance and Emergency Contact).
- You will be unable to save or proceed until everything is entered.
- All fields in yellow are required.
- Primary medical insurance is a requirement to participate in Athletics at Scheck Hillel Community School.
- Your student ID is whatever you want as your login (please keep track of your login ID and password).
- If you know your Hillel Student ID, please enter it as your alternate ID.
Step #4 When you have completed all 3 tabs, please verify and save the information.
Step #5 Once registration is complete you will see the following tabs: General, Paperwork, Insurance, Contacts, Forms and eFiles.
Step #6 The eFiles tab is where you will print off the form to be completed by your child's Physician. Complete and then scan/take a picture and upload the signed and completed forms. The required form can also be found here for print off and upload.
Step #7 Under the Forms tab, there are 6 different forms that must be completed and signed.
- Athletic/Parent PPE History
- Concussion Statement
- Heat Waiver
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- HIPAA/Privacy Release
- Consent and Release from Liability