Welcome to Scheck Hillel Community School's portal for paperwork submission for all students interested in participating in athletics here at school. The safety and well-being of our students are shared priorities; thank you for your partnership.
- Please take the required steps outlined below so your child may submit everything necessary to participate in Scheck Hillel athletics.
- Once you submit your information, scanned physicals and completed forms will appear in the system within or after 24 hours.
- Everything must be submitted before being approved to play, so please complete all forms prior to the day of try-outs.
Note: Your child’s pediatrician must conduct the sports physical and complete the physical’s medical form.
Instructions for ATS Student Portal and Registration
To Get Started
To register for the first time, log in with the following information (note
: you will create your own log-in information for future use on the next screen):
- Athlete ID: "new"
- Password: "new"
- Database: atsehillel
Step #3 Once you are logged in, please complete all three required tabs (General, Insurance and Emergency Contact). Please note:
- You will be unable to save or proceed until everything is entered.
- All fields in yellow are required.
- Primary medical insurance is a requirement to participate in Athletics at Scheck Hillel Community School.
- Your student ID is whatever you want as your login (please keep track of your login ID and password).
- If you know your Hillel Student ID, please enter it as your alternate ID.
Step #4 When you have completed all 3 tabs, please verify and save the information.
Step #5 Once registration is complete you will see the following tabs: General, Paperwork, Insurance, Contacts, Forms andeFiles.
tab is where you will print off the form to be completed by your child's Physician. Complete and thenscan/take a picture and upload the signed and completed forms.
The required form can also be found here
for print off and upload.
Under the Forms
tab, there are 6 different forms that must be completed and signed.
- Athletic/Parent PPE History
- Concussion Statement
- Heat Waiver
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- HIPAA/Privacy Release
- Consent and Release from Liability
Please make sure all of your information is valid and complete. If the information is either incomplete or there are forms missing, your child/children will NOT be allowed to participate in Athletics.
Thank you, and go Lions!