Be the SPARK for our MATCH!
Scheck Hillel Community School is participating in a matching grant program sponsored by the AVI CHAI and Kohelet Foundations. Hillel can earn up to $50,000 for our Kulanu Scholarship Fund by obtaining commitments from new friends for $100,000 to Kulanu, which provides tuition assistance to families who could not otherwise afford a Jewish education for their children.
Here’s how it works.
Eligible gifts must meet the following criteria:
- The donor must not have children in any Jewish day school.
- The minimum amount of a new gift is $10,000.
- Pledges must be received by October 15, 2012, and must be paid by in full by May 15, 2013.
- The gift must be the first philanthropic gift the donor has made to any Jewish day school or day school education project or the current proposed gift must be at least 5 times greater than the donor’s largest previous gift to any Jewish day school or day school education project since 2002.
- To participate, a donor must complete a donor eligibility form, available at eHillel.org/match.
AVI CHAI and Kohelet are inspiring us to engender fresh communal support for day schools. To that end, we are reaching out to you - our alumni, grandparents and other friends who know first-hand the value and importance of a 21st century Jewish education: the Hillel Experience.
Please help us “fire up” interest and contact Diana Mundlak (305.931.2831 x279 / firstname.lastname@example.org) to “spark” the process with a lead for us to pursue. Ignite passion for Scheck Hillel Community School and Jewish education in others as we expand our circle of supporters.