Thank you for your interest in employment with Scheck Hillel Community School, where educators do more than teach. They stimulate, motivate and instill in students more than simply the knowledge required to pass tests. They inspire a desire to excel, creating a learning environment where students have a strong sense of who they are...from where they come...and where they are going.
Each and every member of our faculty and staff is exceptional and dedicated. Extraordinary teachers and staff attain extraordinary results. We carefully seek out the finest teachers and staff available. In return, Scheck Hillel offers:
- a dynamic environment that values contributions and diversity
- small class sizes that allow for maximum influence
- a competitive salary that recognizes skills and experiences
- a comprehensive benefits package that provides for work/life balance
- professional development to keep our staff members on the cutting edge of their field
- a close-knit, supportive community
- top market location
With 40 years of educating children, Scheck Hillel's faculty and staff are the roots of our success. We are continuously seeking talented professionals to join our community. For more information, please contact Ana Baker, Director of Human Resources:
Phone: 305.931.2831 x182
Scheck Hillel Community School is an equal opportunity employer and we support a drug-free work place.
Please note that you will be contacted if there is an appropriate match for your qualifications and background. If no positions are available at the time of submission that fits your qualifications, your information will be held for 60 days. After that time frame, you will need to re-apply to be considered for future openings.
Thank you for your interest in Scheck Hillel Community School.
Are you an out of the box thinker? Are you looking for an educational environment that encourages innovation and reflection? If so, consider HCDS. We are a large private school located in the Aventura area that is looking for dynamic educators for the 2013/2014 school year in the following areas:
- Hebrew Teacher - requires NETA and Special Ed experience
- Science Teacher (Chemistry or Biology)
- Math Teacher
- English/Literature Teacher
- Drama Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Technology Teacher
- Guidance Counselor
- Judaic Studies Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- English Teacher (Grades 6-9)
- Math Teacher (Temporary - beginning March 2014)
- Hebrew Substitute Teachers (ongoing)
- General Studies Teacher
- Hebrew Teacher
- Music/Strings Teacher (Part time)
- Advancement Administrative Assistant
- Maintenance Manager
We offer an excellent compensation package, professional development, and opportunity for growth.
We are always looking for excellent substitute teachers for all grade levels and subject areas. Minimum qualifications include at least two years of college and classroom and/or camp counseling experience. (Download Application)
Qualified candidates must have classroom teaching experience in the appropriate subject along with effective classroom and differentiated instruction techniques and the ability to motivate and inspire our students. Educator Certification preferred but not required. All candidates hired are required to successfully pass the school’s fingerprinting process.